Survive Outdoors Longer (SOL) Stoke Field Knive
The S.O.L. Stoke Survival Knife can handle all your camping, hunting, and hiking adventures. The 3.8-inch knife is made from high-grade 420 stainless steel with a full tang to give this blade the ultimate strength and durability while outdoors. It has a plain edge that is sharp enough for cutting and slicing. Get more out of your survival knife with the included 36 inches of tinder cord and flint fire starter. You will have everything you need for chopping some branches and starting your campfire. The nylon/TPR handle is easy to grip and comfortable to hold. When not in use, the tough riveted holster will cover your blade and protect it while traveling.
Blade Length: 3.9 in
Overall Length: 9 in
Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Material: 420 Stainless Steel
Knife Application: Hunting, Fixed Blade
Handle Material: TPR
Blade Finish: Satin
Handle Color: Black/Orange
Handle Finish: Rubber
Sheath Material: Nylon
Weight: 175 grams
Features of Survive Outdoors Longer Stoke Field Knives
- 3.9-inch 420 Stainless Steel Blade.
- Full-tang, high-grade, satin-finished 420 stainless steel 3.9-inch blade with partial serration for quick rope-cutting.
- Fire Starters.
- Light a fire with the tinder cord lanyard and flint fire starter.
- Sturdy Holster.
- Riveted belt holster protects blade and provides storage for flint fire starter.
- Non-Slip Grip.
- Feel confident in your work with the non-slip, ergonomic PP/TPR handle.
Please note this item should only be purchased and used in line with the legal age requirements in your Country / Devolved Administration area. Bladed articles are not sold to persons under the age of 18 or bought on their behalf.