Infinity Wax LIGHT GLAZE
- Cleans paintwork of waxes, some contamination, some etching may also be removed
- It contains high active fillers which dramatically restore the look of older paintwork creating a smooth gloss that is slippery to the touch.
- Massive increase in reflective gloss! Whether your vehicle is newer or older our glazes take the appearance of the car to another level.
- Applied simply by machine or hand glaze is ready to remove in just 2-5 minutes
- Glaze is completely powder-free, waste no time cleaning plastics and door checks from polish residues ever again
- Glaze is best used as a primer which is then waxed over or has a sealant applied.
How To Use: Light Glaze is designed to enhance gloss and vehicle appearance by chemically cleaning the paintwork and using pigmented silicone fillers to conceal defects like fine scratches. Hand Application: Apply 2 or 3 pea-size drops to a soft foam or microfiber pad and dab onto several areas of the panel you are working on, begin to spread evenly in overlapping circular motions until the panel is completely covered with a thin layer of product. Allow up to 5 minutes to cure before removing with a clean dry microfiber towel. By Machine: Begin by seasoning your soft finishing pad with a single spray of water, apply 3 pea-size drops of Light Glaze to the pad and dab the glaze on several areas of the body panel. Set your machine to its slowest speed and begin to gently guide the machine in overlapping straight lines, using no pressure. Allow up to 5 minutes to cure before removing with a soft microfiber towel.
Safety information: For use on finished automotive paintwork only. Avoid contact with rubber and plastic. Do not use on vehicle interior. Apply Light Glaze out of direct sunlight, preferably in a dust-free environment. Always wear gloves when using chemicals and avoid contact with bare skin. If irritation develops when using Light Glaze stop immediately and wash the affected area with plenty of cold water and introduce gentle scrubbing. Light Glaze will cause irritation to the eyes. Always check your work area after using Light Glaze and remove any polish splatter from paintwork immediately. If Light Glaze encounters eyes rinse thoroughly with eyewash. Keep out of reach of children! If swallowed contact your local emergency services and do not induce vomiting.